Take the test you'll enjoy: A Toyota test drive
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn - and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program1
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate on select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Matrix, Prius c, RAV4, Tacoma or Yaris.
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
- Earn your
degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
- Get to work. At contract signing, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
If you meet all the above criteria but have experienced credit lapses, don't give up. You may still qualify if you've paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
See your participating Toyota dealer or call (800) GO-TOYOTA to request a program brochure.
College Graduate Finance Program is valid on the lease or finance (including preferred option) of select new untitled Toyota models or on Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. College Graduate Rebate is only available on new untitled Toyota Camry GAS (excl. Hybrid), Corolla, Prius c, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma and Yaris vehicles. (TCUVs are not eligible for the Rebate Program). The College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program are available upon credit approval from and execution of a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Not all applicants will qualify. Eligible customers must provide proof of graduation (within six months of vehicle purchase OR within two years post-graduation) from the following schools in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) a graduate degree program. In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted as proof: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned. Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present employment or proof of future employment when submitting credit application. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied on lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on finance contracts. Limit one rebate per lease or finance transaction. Not compatible with the Toyota Military Rebate Program or iFi Program. Rebate valid on contracts executed between January 6, 2015 and March 31, 2015. College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs may not be available in all states. On eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. Compatible with the special APR program up to specified number of months on the Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model). See dealer for details. First payment may be deferred for first 90 days on eligible new Toyota vehicles; finance charges accrue from contract date. Deferral not available in Pennsylvania or in connection with the preferred option finance plan. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.
Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation, Toyota Lease Trust, and Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc.