Toyota's timeless commitment to quality, innovation and durability is the foundation upon which the Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) program launched in 1996. With each passing year the TCUV program has gained momentum - totaling over three million sales and counting.
Along with industry-leading heritage comes another advantage; an exceptional coverage policy.
The Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Advantage:
- 12-month / 12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty
- 7-year / 100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- 1-year of Roadside Assistance
- 160-point Quality Assurance Inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report?
- Certified customers are eligible for standard new car financing rates
Our certification process keeps you in mind every step of the way. The TCUV standards apply from the time a Toyota dealer acquires the vehicle through to the final sale. Each candidate for certification can be a current model year vehicle, up to and including six year old models, with 85,000 miles or less on the odometer. Prior to the rigorous 160-point inspection every certified Toyota goes through, a CARFAX vehicle history report is reviewed to ensure that only the best of the best vehicles receive the Toyota Certified Seal of approval.
Warranty Makes The Difference:
12 month / 12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty
- Coverage begins from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase
- Provides our highest level of coverage available
- Covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to defect in materials or workmanship
7 year / 100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- Coverage begins from the original date of first use when sold as new
- Covers major engine, transmission components and all internally lubricated parts
- Offers Travel Protection that includes lodging reimbursement when more than 150 miles from home
- Provides Substitute Transportation reimbursement while your Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is undergoing repair
- It's transferable at no cost, for added resale value
Lost Pines Toyota is proud to provide all Certified Used Vehicle owners with 1-year of Roadside Assistance which offers protection virtually anywhere a national network of Roadside Assistance providers across the United States and Canada. For Roadside Assistance, Just Call (800) 297-0486 or (800) 999-9035 for our Hearing and/or Speech impaired customers. A Toyota Customer Representative will review your Request:
- We will change the tire for you.
- We will give your vehicle the jump start
- We will get you back inside.
|Out of Gas?|
- We will bring you gas and get you on
Need a Tow?
- We will tow you to the nearest Toyota
Dealership for mechanical breakdown
or collision recovery.