2018 Toyota Highlander Vs. 2019 Ford Explorer
Can’t decide between the 2018 Toyota Highlander and the 2019 Ford Explorer? At a glance, these two SUVs appear pretty similar. But when you take a closer look, it’s easy to see the Highlander comes out on top.
Toyota Highlander Offers More For Less
- 16 city/22 highway EPA-estimated mpg
- Seats up to 7 passengers
- Available 180-degree camera
- Available Ford Safe + Smart™ Package
- Up to 81.7 cu. ft. of cargo space
- 21 city/27 EPA-estimated MPG
- Seats up to 8 passengers
- Available 360-degree Bird’s Eye View camera
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
- Up to 83.7 cu. ft. of cargo space
- Up to 5 USB ports
- Available rear-seat entertainment system
While both SUVs offer impressive features, the Highlander always takes it one step further. With a lower starting price than the 2019 Explorer, the Highlander is clearly a better overall value.
Visit Lost Pines Toyota to check out our Toyota Highlander models for sale and see what else this SUV has to offer. Contact us for more information.